Businesses can get involved in a variety of ways by:
• Supporting specific initiatives
• Crafting individualized programs
• Sponsoring the Foundation as a whole
Each program offers different opportunities for exposure, networking and impact. Businesses can sponsor by making tax-deductible monetary donations or by providing in-kind sponsorships. Events also allow opportunities for volunteering and speaking.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
- “Fore” Kids Golf Classic: Each year we host the “Fore” Kids Golf Classic to raise funds for all of the Fulton Education Foundation initiatives. This anchor event takes place at a private country club and provides an excellent opportunity for sponsorship, networking and enjoyment for our business partners.
- Year-Long Sponsorships: In addition to sponsoring specific events, business partners can have an even greater impact by sponsoring the Fulton Education Foundation or by sponsoring any one of the valuable programs described herein. Business partners can gain exposure at all the events and receive recognition with the various initiatives that we sponsor.